Disclosed rate assumes a rate and term refinance loan on an owner-occupied single family residence, borrower is not self-employed, minimum 740 FICO credit score, 60% loan to value with no subordinate debt. Subject to underwriting approval. Not all applicants will qualify.
Equal Housing Lender
We conduct business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin:
- In the sale or rental of housing
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing
- In the financing of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage service
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination: 1-800-669-9777 (toll free), or 1-800-927-9275 (tdd), or send to:
Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 Seventh St. SW
Washington, DC 20410-2000
Fair Lending Policy
The Housing Financial Discrimination Act of 1977, California Fair Lending Notice
- Trends, characteristics, or conditions in the neighborhood or geographic area surrounding a housing accommodation, unless the financial institution can demonstrate in the particular case that such consideration is required to avoid an unsafe and unsound business practice.
- Race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, or ancestry.
320 West 4th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013-1105